Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Return expiration date?

You know the age old saying that applies to men and dating..."they always come back"?  Well it is so very true.  I have 2 offenders who always make a come back after doing something stupid or dropping off the face of the earth to be the spies I have assumed they must be.  Why on earth do it guys?  Just say you aren't interested or stay out of our lives.  Why keep coming back???  So with my 2 recent come back on the scenes I have been a totally different person than the times before.  I'm setting standards.  Here's what I want, can you give that to me this time without running off to Russia for 6 months?  If you can't get to stepping and if you lie and say you can, know the repercussions are devastating for you. 

Return 1-  So haven't seen or spoken to him in 3 or so months other than his occasional texts to congratulate me on milestones in my life that he heard about through the grapevine.  I recently saw him somewhere and I was cordial, while he was acting as if nothing had changed.  Giving me full disclosure on his whereabouts and the such, just making it super obvious he thought everything was the same.  What???  So here it is, I said on this blog that if I got asked out I would go out with anyone.  So he asked me out and I went and had a great time.  It was a interesting date in the boonies, we went to a tai chi festival and then to a farmer's market and then to lunch.  It was one of our best dates ever.  Even with my wall up like dude I don't believe you. Fast forward a few days and we meet up for ice cream!!!  This dude is trying to wear me down with cuteness....I'm trying to keep an open mind but it is so hard because of our history. 

Return 2-  This fool has been on  assignment in jerkville since winter sometime.  And today he sent me a text.  One really outlining his whereabouts and apology.  It was this:  "Good Morning". 

Word?  Ugh!  Now he's texting he wants to have some sort of a relationship with me...I'm rolling my eyes as I type.  Where does this dude get off?  If there are any guys reading this please let me know your thoughts. 

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm...very interesting...you must be giving off the hard to get hormone...men love a chase!

    ReplyDelete